This remedy is so effective for diabetes, because with it you can control sugar levels naturally and leading a balanced diet. High blood sugar levels in the blood can lead to serious health problems, hence the importance of keeping disease at bay.
REGULATES DIABETES NATURALLY WITHOUT THE NEED FOR MEDICATION
There are several natural remedies recommended to control sugar levels. Of all of them, this is the one that has proven to be more effective. In addition, this remedy is very economical and easy to elaborate. With just a few mango leaves, this remedy regulates diabetes and gives you a better quality of life.
Homemade recipe to regulate diabetes
- – 1: Locate three to four tender mango leaves.
- -2: Place in a saucepan with a quart of water
- -3: Boil the mango leaves for a few minutes.
- -4: Paste the infusion and let it cool.
- Mode of consumption
Drink this infusion during the day. It is important to consume it all on the day it was made otherwise losing its properties
After 30 days of drinking this remedy daily, you will notice the results in your sugar levels.
Another way to consume mango leaves
Another way to consume mango leaves, especially if you find it difficult to get them daily, is through a drying process. To do this, take the mango leaves and let them dry in a dark place. Once they are dry, you can grind them and store them in a glass container.
You can prepare an infusion with half a teaspoon of the resulting powder or add it to any natural juice. Drink half a teaspoon, twice a day.
Mango leaves and their properties
Leaves of the mango are not good just to regulate diabetes. Mango leaves also have valuable nutrients and other beneficial properties that we show you below:
- -They help to lower the fever.
- -This amazing fruit control diarrhea.
- -They are a natural relaxant, so they can help control insomnia.
- -It can improve circulation, so they are used to relieve the problems of varicose veins.
- -Mango leaves can help treat respiratory illnesses such as asthma, bronchitis and the common cold.
- -They help lower blood pressure.
- -Leaves of the mango can strengthen the circulatory system in general, especially the blood vessels.
Thus, this plant so common in the tropics, not only provides a delicious fruit but also, through its leaves, can help us combat various diseases and ailments. Take advantage of your properties and keep diabetes under control forever.